Sunday, February 15, 2015

10. Bahamas Film Industry investigates goverment sponsorship with an intrest to improve artistic integrity an advance commerce.



CAN SPONSORSHIP HELP OR HURT YOUR CAREER OR FILM EVENT? 
Bahamas Film Industry insiders, will discuss the
fine art of managing government sponsorship
 without being  perceived as an extension of the tourist department.
All coming up on starsinparadise.com 



Join the crowd, enjoy excerpts  from "Jefford Curre' Epic Memoir".  This month's daily segments will be taken from the chapter titled, "Civilian Engagement".



Civilian Engagement  Excerpt No. 10.

...........Contd. from excerpt No. 9. posted on march 8th 

Keeping my cool, I took a diplomatic approach that I knew could result in helping him save face.  I told him he had some very progressive business plans and suggested that he talk with my lawyer about the best stock certificate arrangements available to foreign investors.  After all I was  no fly by night "iffy" artist.  I had properly incorporated Megavision Pictures and it could accommodate investments like any other offshore tax haven company.  However, the potential investor did not find the legal aspect of the company an advantage for his agenda at all, he did not even want to meet anyone else.  I think that he was under the impression that I left the Bahamas Defence Force as a disgruntled expert, cheated out of deserved promotions and was opened for dark maneuvers.  I think that he was convinced that I would see his offer as a golden opportunity to get even with the system.  It was a clear misjudgment of character, because I am not the kind of person that  live my life thinking that way.  I don't believe that anyone other than God could control my progress.  He left the office rather indifferent.   It seemed like just another day, but the world, as I knew it was about to change.

My total life training was about to be given its biggest test.  There was a very sinister crowd growing behind the scene in an obvious conspiracy to....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment